Clickfunnels Special Offer
Are you looking for the BEST possible offer for ClickFunnels?
Then you are exactly where you need to be.
- So if you’re not sure what ClickFunnels is yet…
- Or if you want to get started using ClickFunnels:
On the other hand…
- If you are about to test out ClickFunnels…
- Or you are already using ClickFunnels…
And you want the best possible deal for your money…
Not only do you save a TON of money and get all of the features…
But you also get these amazing bonuses below (that I got as well).
It’s quite the no-brainer decision. Clickfunnels Special Offer
Plus, you won’t have to worry about any recurring payments during the 6 or 12 months period.
Here’s the links again for the best ClickFunnels special offers:
(and yes, you can take advantage of Funnel Hacks even if you already use ClickFunnels).
Now, let’s move onto the best part of the post…
ClickFunnels For Dummies
While websites are still valuable assets for SEO, blogging, and getting content out there…
Many times they just aren’t as effective by themselves when it comes to marketing.
That’s why it’s best to combine them with what’s referred to as a sales funnel.
So What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel refers to a multi-step process that moves traffic from interested to investing in your unique offer.
Each of those steps can differ slightly, but usually include 4 stages.
Here’s a few more details about each. Clickfunnels Special Offer
Awareness is all about using traffic to get your targeted audience to exactly what they are looking for. This can be done using a lead magnet which I will be covering more in this post.
You gain your targeted audience’s interest by them entering you their email address.
Getting closer to the moment of truth (so to speak). There’s actually many decisions a prospect can make when it comes to your funnel.
This is where money is exchanged for the value, information, or the offer you are recommending, and should be the biggest goal to aim for.
So let’s talk about the top of your sales funnel, where you will send your traffic to.
The Squeeze Page
(also referred to as an opt-in page, lead page, or landing page)
Squeeze pages are important because they allow you to build an email lists consisting of leads interested in what you’re going to offer.
In fact, building your email list might as well be one of the important aspects of your online business.
On A Side Note
Carrying on. Digital Marketing World Forum Expo Global
Here’s what you’ll want to include on your squeeze page.
- What They Will Be Getting
When someone comes to your squeeze page, they need to know what they will be getting in exchange for their email.
This is where lead magnets come into play (which is something valuable your audience is interested in).
An example of a lead magnet could be:
- A PDF eBook addressing a specific problem.
- A cheatsheet that quickly gives them information they want.
- A video course that walks them through, once again, information they want.
- And so on and so forth.
There’s plenty of options to go with (depending on what you’re going to recommend and who your targeted audience).
Just make sure you go with something that your targeted audience REALLY wants.
- Hard Hitting Headline
Now that they know what they will be getting, you want to include a headline on your squeeze page that will REALLY entice them to enter their email on the page.
I’m going to show you an example of a squeeze page that converted very nicely on Facebook.
I was giving away a lead magnet that showed online business owners how to get higher optin rates (which the stats above prove that simplicity works).
As you can see, the headline was “Copy My 4 Step Process Used To Get 71% Optin Rates”.
This did very well for a variety of reasons:
- Online business owners understand the value of higher optin rates (cheaper leads).
- Online business owners are always looking to get more leads (at cheaper costs too).
- It hit one of the biggest problems for businesses (getting leads effectively).
So next up we have…
- The Objection Smasher (Optional)
This is usually a little extra to add in to help with any objections.
For this, you need to read your headline as your targeted audience and ask yourself, what might stop them from entering their email and moving forward?
In this case, a common concern is that their niche or business is “different”.
In reality: it isn’t.
The same business principles work for whatever business or niche you’re involved in.
That’s why I included “This Works Regardless Of Your Niche”.
- Call To Action
Lastly you want to have some type of call to action.
In my example above, it was the Download Now button which opened up a drop down for them to enter their email, and I also had a blue clickable link that opened up the same drop down.
After they optin, I get the chance to recommend my offer.
Pretty simple stuff, right? Clickfunnels Special Offer
So let’s move onto the last part of this post.
Now, let’s move onto some of the BEST features and benefits of ClickFunnels.
The #1 Tool Sales Funnels Software
As you probably already know…
ClickFunnels is a cutting edge marketing software that helps you design your own lead capture pages, sales funnels, and so much more.
It gives you virtually everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your products online.
The features and benefits of this software are endless.
Here’s just a fraction of what ClickFunnels comes with:
- Complete hosting of pages (this can be a savings of $50+ a month right here).
- Drag and drop landing page builders (to pretty much make your life easier).
- Mobile responsive pages (so that you aren’t losing out on mobile conversions).
- Professional themes and templates (so you don’t have to pay someone to make them).
- A/B split testing (which is AT LEAST another $25+ a month of savings).
- One click upsells and downsells (which can cost an arm and a leg).
- Multiple payment processing (including credit card, PayPal, and many more).
- Membership site funnels (that can cost an extra $25-$100+ per month).
- Webinar funnels (which have cost me close to $100 a month to use in the past).
- And so much more.
What most people don’t realize is just how much money they save by using ClickFunnels…
Just because they don’t need (or can cancel) many other tools or software.
So what exactly does that mean for YOU? Well, thanks to ClickFunnels…
You Can Get Rid Of These:
- Recurring hosting fees.
- Recurring CRM software fees.
- Recurring AB split test software fees.
- Recurring membership fees.
- Recurring webinar fees.
- Pages that don’t convert.
- Hiring graphic designers.
- Hiring funnel consultants.
- HTML (yuck)!
Pretty cool, right? Clickfunnels Special Offer
The Final Verdict
I’m sure that after reading this, you’ve seen just how much value ClickFunnels delivers…
And regardless of which ClickFunnels plan you decide to roll with, there’s a good chance you’ll save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
Last but not least, ClickFunnels comes with a 14 day trial…
So you might as well click the button below to get started with your free trial.
And once again, if you want the BEST possible deal…
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Thanks again for stopping by and expressing interest in ClickFunnels.